Sunday 27 October 2013

Holiday Chic Sparkle Midway Reminder

Wow. Did you get a look at the inspiration from Team B last week? They did their thing! Along with the guest designers work, I was totally in awe! And the new images?? As always they are AWESOME. I couldn't wait to use them. I think it's something about Christmas that brings out the best in crafters.

I, Rachelle, am here with a reminder that there is still one week left to enter the challenge. "Holiday Chic: Sparkle" is the theme. Diva that I am, I didn't have any problem breaking out all my sparkle, glitter and shiny stuff to create something fabulous as have the rest of Team A. Be sure to upload your creation before it's too late!

Our amazing sponsors this fortnight are:


the prize is winner's choice of 5 digis

and
offering a $20 gift certificate at their shop!

The theme for this fortnight Challenge is:
Holiday Chic: Sparkle

Rachelle using City Star 


Cheryl using Ski Bunny


Remember, you MUST use a KennyK image to enter the challenge
Click here for more inspiration and to enter your own creation!

1 comment: